#111: My Name Is SaphireApr 13, 2023
My name is Saphire Lily Mtongwiza, and I'm your Christ-centered relationship coach.
Today, I want to share my first name with you and explain why I've decided to reclaim it after ten years of not using it.
The story behind my name is very personal and meaningful. I hope that by sharing this story, you will be inspired to reclaim lost parts of your identity.
In this episode, I'll share the following:
- Why I kept my first name hidden and the shame I was running from.
- What the names Saphire and Lily mean to me
- My plans for incorporating both names into my identity in the future
- What you can do if there are parts of your past that are causing you pain
Ready to take your relationship journey straight to the heart of God?
I'm here to help.
Build a Christ-centered relationship with God by adopting the mind of Christ and cultivating the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
Join the Foundations For Love Program today and get the coaching, resources, tools, and guidance you need to endure the journey toward marriage and enjoy it.
Everything you need to know to honor your God-given desire for a Christ-centered marriage is right:
The entire Foundations For Love program is subscription-based so you can cancel anytime. -No getting stuck paying for something you don't use.
But I know you'll always use it because it includes private coaching and a growing library of courses and resources.
Try it today: only $49/ month
- Group coaching replay library
- Ready For The One
- 31-day Digital Detox
- Daily Devotional to help you adopt the mind of Christ
- Christ-centered meditations and breathing exercises to help you relax and process difficult emotions
- Conversation starters
- Much More!
Sign Up Here: https://www.proverbs2426.com/love
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest episodes and updates.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.